Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cebu Pacific starts Clark - Bangkok route in November

Finally Philippines-based airline Cebu Pacific announced their upcoming, 3 times a week direct flight from Clark airbase, Angeles City to Bangkok, Thailand.

I think this is really good news for those tourists who combine their Philippines vacation together with a stay in Thailand. Many of my friends go to Thailand quite often and now they don`t have to travel to Manila airport anymore. It`s just a lot more convenient when you sit in your house or hotel in Angeles City and you know that the airport is only a 10 minutes taxi ride away.

Departure time is at 1.45pm in Clark with an estimated arrival time in Bangkok at 3.50pm.
The flight back from Bangkok to Clark is at 4.20pm and should arrive at 8.25pm. For me the timetable is perfect !

Cebu Pacific will start the new route on November, 8th.

I guess I will use their service once in awhile when I feel homesick for Soi 6 in Pattaya :-) !

0 comments: